BRIDAL SALES CONSULTANT
Job Description: We are seeking a highly motivated fashion-forward Bridal Sales Associate to provide personal service to brides-to-be and their entourage to ensure that their wedding dress shopping experience is everything they dreamed it would be. As a Bridal Sales Associate, you will guide brides in their style selections while keeping a focus on personal and company-wide sales goals.
The ideal candidate will:
· Exhibit a warm, friendly and professional attitude while providing exceptional customer service to all customers
· Maintain a professional, polished and fashion-forward appearance at all times
· Patiently educate customers on gown styles, fabrics, fit, designers, trends and alteration options.
As a Bridal Sales Associate, you will meet and exceed sales goals set by the General Manager. You will also maintain the overall appearance of the bridal boutique, dressing rooms and customer waiting area.
Additional responsibilities of the Bridal Sales Associate include:
· Placing and tracking bridal orders, scheduling additional fittings with the alteration department and coordinating the delivery/or pick-up of completed gown with our Operations Associate
· Receiving and processing cash and credit payments
· Clienteling and client follow up
· Maintaining current knowledge of products, services, payment and store policies and security protocols
· As a Bridal Sales Associate, you must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, a consultative sales style and a strong sense of bridal fashion and fashion in general. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, courteous to fellow employees, and very outgoing.
· Minimum 2 year experience in bridal sales and/or luxury evening wear
· Ability to work Saturdays and weekdays until 6pm
· Reliable transportation
· Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time
Base + commission + possible annual bonus
Health Insurance, 401k & paid vacation and sick leave
To apply, please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org